Friday, November 18, 2011

A Little About Me

This is my first post and I am so excited to start blogging and sharing my life with you. If you have already ready my About Me section you may have had a chance to get to know me a little better but now its time to share some pictures with you to really show you my life....

I grew up in Riverside, CT which is about 45 minutes outside of New York City (and yes I do consider myself a New Yorker) and since I just graduated I am back living with mom and dad, saving up and waiting until I can move out on my own. I have a brother and a sister and 2 adorable dogs.



Me (right) Shannon (center) and Slater (left) at Shannon's high school graduation May 2010



In may 2011 I graduated from the University of Connecticut with a degree in finance. And yes I do have a job! I work as a financial analyst at Alliance Bernstein, just what I wanted :)
Me after graduation sporting my love for Lilly Pulitzer may I add
377858_1583040215912_1232910321_31496268_1448970212_n.jpg
Missing all my UConn Girls! That's me in the center :)
During the summer, like any other girl, if you can't find me shopping around town you can find me sitting at the beach with a big bottle of water and a good book. I must say I am more than spoiled that there is a beach in my town and its all of a 10 minute drive through town and that includes getting stuck at lights.


Todd's Point Old Greenwich, CT
There's a little look into my life but with a lot more to come. I just got a better camera lense so I can't wait to start taking pictures of the dogs at the beach, town when it is covered in snow (oh wait it already snowed on Halloween haha) and of my family and friends over the holidays.

xoxo Katelynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment