Monday, November 28, 2011

Whose the new Burch on the block?



Style icon Tory Burch has graced us with so many classic pieces from shoes to handbags but at a price that is not so friendly to the bank account. If it were up to me I would own every pair of Reva flats, but being a recent college graduate with not a lot of money that's quite of out the question. Over the past few weeks I have seen ads all over for this new store called C Wonder. I work part-time at Lilly Pulitzer and one day all the girls were talking about it and since I had no idea what it was they had to fill me in on it. C Wonder was created by none other than Tory Burch's ex-husband Chris Wonder. Esentially C Wonder is everything you love about Tory Burch but at a MUCH more affordable price. Here's a sneak peak....

 




As seen on Ellen. 20% of proceeds are being donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
C Wonder


If your like me and don't have the luxury of living in SoHo or NYC for that matter, there are a few additional stores opeing around the tri-state area including The Westchester (White Plains, NY) Garden State Plaza (Paramus, NJ) and Roosevelt Field Mall (Garden City, NJ). I'm sure as the C Wonder brand beings to become a house hold name, we will see more stores opening up around the country. They are also in the process of launching their website where all products will be offered.

Enjoy!
xoxo Katelynn

No comments:

Post a Comment