White Chip Chocolate Cookies
Can you say yummmmmm?
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup (2 sticks) of butter, softened
2/3 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 (12 oz) bag of white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt together
3. In an electric mixer cream together butter and both sugars until fluffy. Beat in 1 egg at a time. Add
vanilla and mix until fully combined.
4. Slowly add dry ingredients to butter and sugar mixture. Mix until fully combined, scraping down
sides to ensure everything is fully mixed. Add chocolate chips and mix until evenly distributed.
5. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until just set. Let cool for 2 minutes then transfer to cooling rack.
Recipe via Very Best Baking