Thursday, March 29, 2012

UCONN

So last weekend I got the chance to go back and visit UCONN for the night for my friend Katie's birthday and let me tell you it was AWESOME! It was me and 4 of my other friend's who went up for the night and it was like we never left. I miss it so much. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

Me and Lauren at dinner- what better way to celebrate a birthday than Italian!

All the girls! From left to right: Megan, Katie (the birthday girl!), Lauren, Me, Alyssa and Kelsie!

Matching!

Haha roles are reversed- usually I'm the short stack- love you Kelsie!

Me and the birthday girl!

All the girls at the bar! Note the bunny ears hahaha

At the end of the night- yeppp that's us digging into the neon pink birthday cake I made for Katie haha

Can't wait to visit for my semi-formal in 2 weeks! 
xoxo Katelynn

No comments:

Post a Comment