Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Hunger Games


So I have totally been MIA lately and have missed out on a great post but guess what I saw at midnight on March 23rd?!
 THE HUNGER GAMES!
OMG it was amazing! I actually went with my little brother Slater because none of my friends have read the books. Quite a date right? hahaha. Well I have read the series twice already and I though they did an amazing job. Like always, there were parts of the book missing but you can't incorporate everything from the book. But regardless they kept the most important themes and stuck relative true to the book. There was one part about the mockingjay pin that they changed but I won't go into that for you who haven't read them  yet. If you haven't seen the movie or read the books yet I highly suggest you do so. You won't be disappointed :)

The Tributes!

Katniss and Peeta

Katniss Everdeen (played by Jennifer Lawrence)


And may the odd's ever be in your favor.....

xoxo Katelynn

No comments:

Post a Comment