Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Mint Edition

I'm not usually one to keep up with the latest fashion trends. My style is preppy so I tend to stick with what I know...polo shirts, sperry's, jeans, anything JCrew or Lilly. But this season I am keeping up with the trends because I am head over heels for mint! It just screams spring and happiness and pastels (which are a prep's best friend) so I am a happy camper right now. Here are some of the fun mint inspired clothes and accessories I found that I must have...


I saw this on Pinterest. I really kinda want it!

I bought these at Urban Outfitters over the weekend! 


In LOVE with Essie Mint Candy Apple

Love Vineyard Vines Shorts! They sure do know how to make perfect pastels!


And if you need a guide on how to wear you mint jeans, this is perfect for you!

And with all this talk about mint, I just couldn't resist sharing with you my favorite kind of ice cream. You guess it, mint chocolate chip! And it must be green or else it doesn't count in my book haha

xoxo Katelynn







No comments:

Post a Comment