Thursday, March 15, 2012

If only I needed ANOTHER watch...

I'm a little embarrassed to say that I never owned a real watch until last May when I got one from my parents for graduation. Over the summer leading into my senior year of college I was working in NYC and saw a woman with a beautiful Burberry watch and had to have it. Well I never did buy it, so for my graduation my parents surprised me! I had NO idea I was getting it. My brother had already kinda spilled the beans about me getting an iPad in the car on the way to lunch so I assumed that was my only gift. So when I opened the watch I was in shock. 


But the point of this post is not to get all sentimental about my watch but to show you how obsessed I am with Kate Spade's new line of watches!
I am currently unemployed so buying another watch when I already have one is totally out of the question but I can't help looking at them all the time, they are just too cute! I may have to splurge and buy one haha
The Cooper Watch ($195)- "an institution among watches". I mean who wouldn't want a hot pink watch?! But for those who aren't in love with pink or want something more practical for everyday use, the Cooper also comes in yellow, black, brown, beige, aqua and white. Okay so maybe some of those colors aren't practical but they sure are cute!

Here is the Cooper Watch again in aqua...ughhh how do I pick just one?!

If you like a more chunky style watch then this is perfect for you. I have relative little wrists so I think this one may look funny on my arm but I love the hot pink spade at the top and the pink hands Little touches like these just make a piece go from ordinary to special. 
Gramercy Grand Watch ($225)

This may be my favorite! I saw it one Pinterest one day and immediately went to see where I could find it and how much it cost. Its still girly because its pink but you could definitely wear it every day. Again it has the spade at the top which I adore. And even though the face is gold, I still love it. I tend not to look good in gold. Its simple yet stylish, practical but won't go unnoticed. Its a must have.
Metro Watch ($195) and comes in other colors too!

I'm not the biggest fan of this one but I think the concept is just so cool. It looks like a bangle but is a watch! What better way to solve the dilemma of wearing both your watch and bracelet on the same wrist? 
Carousel Bangle ($250)

Enjoy!
xoxo Katelynn







No comments:

Post a Comment