Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's Time To Set Sail!

I had some free time at work today, so I decided to do a little online browsing. Normally I'm searching Antaylor or the Loft or Banana Republic for new arrivals and markdowns, I could use some new work clothes. But today I realized I hadn't looked at Anthropologie lately. I haven't even been into the store since Christmas! Well I found the most adorable anchor flats, which I may have to have, so its time to Set Sail and get yourself so new anchor inspired accessories!

Set Sail Loafers
How cute! Set Sail Loafers ($155)

Bangle Bracelet Set Sailor Ahoy - Gold, Blue, White
I MAY have to have this! You can find this on Etsy

Anchors aweigh underwire top
Ahhh! Check out this adorable anchor bathing suit from JCrew!

Enjoy!
xoxo Katelynn

No comments:

Post a Comment