Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cookies!

I am housesitting for friends this week and came across a bag of Gharidilli white chocolate chips and Cocoa powder. It got thinking what could I make with these? For someone who loves to bake as much as I do, you should be surprised to know I have never made anything with white chocolate chips. So I turned to the Gharidilli website and found nothing interesting, but I realized hmmm these ingredients would make perfect reverse chocolate chip cookies. I love Tollhouse cookies, so I went onto the Nestle website and look what I found...

White Chip Chocolate Cookies
Can you say yummmmmm?

Ingredients:
   2 1/4 cups flour
   1 tsp baking soda
   2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
   1/2 tsp salt
   1 cup (2 sticks) of butter, softened
   2/3 cup brown sugar
   3/4 cup granulated sugar
   1 tsp vanilla 
   2 eggs
   1 (12 oz) bag of white chocolate chips

Directions:
   1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
   2.  In a small bowl combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt together
   3. In an electric mixer cream together butter and both sugars until fluffy. Beat in 1 egg at a time. Add  
       vanilla and mix until fully combined. 
   4. Slowly add dry ingredients to butter and sugar mixture. Mix until fully combined, scraping down  
       sides to ensure everything is fully mixed. Add chocolate chips and mix until evenly distributed.


   5. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until just set. Let cool for 2 minutes then transfer to cooling rack.

Recipe via Very Best Baking

Enjoy!
xx Katelynn

No comments:

Post a Comment