Sunday, April 1, 2012

Newest Edition!

I have been putting off buying shorts for the summer at work because we can't exactly wear them yet, but today I finally did it and thank god I did because we had a few customers ask for the same ones I bought and we only had one! Take a look

I can't wait for the weather to get warm so I can start wearing these shorts! I always joke about how I hate pants and truly I do. If it were up to me, I would be in shorts or a skirt and a little t-shirt every day. 

I also bought this Lexie Crew T-shirt. I had no intention of buying it to wear with the shorts but one of my friends pointed out it would look so cute with my new Buttercup Shorts!

I bought this Murfee the other day and can't wait to pair it with my new yellow Lexie Crew and my white eyelet Tate skirt! 

Hope you like and approve of my new clothes!
xoxo Katelynn

No comments:

Post a Comment