Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Perfect Stocking Stuffer

Growing up I loved Lilly Pulitzer and always wanted to work there. But because I had other summer jobs and babysitting and sports I never got the chance until I decided that I had wayyyy too much time on my hands after my day job so I went into the store, applied and 3 days later I was hired! Needless to say I was a very happy camper and love working there. It means my days are very long, working until 9 usually but I enjoy so its worth it. With that said, I'm sure I am not the only one out there who has yet to even START their Christmas shopping. I envy those who have but its definitely my fault that I have bought nothing, I haven't really even thought about Christmas yet...woops. So in the spirit of Christmas and because I love Lilly so much I though I would share with you some great stocking stuffers for all those Lilly lovers in your lives

Travel
Shown: Zippity-Do Makeup case in Skip-on-it, Business or Pleasure Duo in Nice to See You, Glass Christmas Ornament, Necktie for men in Turquoise Coral Cascade

Pinned Image
Shown: Carded ID Wristlet in Skip On It and Nice To See You, Murfee Scarf in Bellina and Nice to See You
Pinned Image
Lilly Pulitzer Agenda

Pinned Image
Lilly Pulitzer Iphone Cases (available for both 3G and 4 models)
 Enjoy!
xoxo Katelynn

No comments:

Post a Comment