Thursday, December 1, 2011

Beach Dreaming....



Don't get me wrong, I love the winter time. I love the snow, football games in the freezing cold, sipping hot chocolate, having the house smell like spices at all times, the Christmas season, you name it I love it. But there is nothing that I love more than the beach and right now it has been unusually warm for this time of the year in New England. By this time of the year the temperature is usually in the low 40s but its been in the 50s and even 60s lately! It's making me wish it was summer again, so I'm using this warm weather as an inspiration for the pictures below. They are just to remind you of how much fun the summer is and what we all look forward during those cold winter months...

I need this hat!
Need to find this hat!


Pinned Image
Love their neon bathing suits! I want them all

       Pinned Image


Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Words to live by
Enjoy!
xoxo Katelynn

No comments:

Post a Comment