Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pinterest...an addiction



Back in May when my sister and I came home from college, she turned me on to this little known website called Pinterest. She described it as a this website full of pins and boards and clothes and recipes and more. I had no idea what she was even trying to get at so she sent me an invitation, I created my account and sat down one night to give it a try. Seeing it for the first time made so much more sense then having my sister explain it to me. And instantly I fell in love, mostly because its a great way to store all these wonderful recipes you come across. I am notorious for finding recipes on line or in a magazine, forgetting about them and then never being able to make them, so this was the perfect way to NEVER lose one again. Pinterest is not only great for keeping track of your recipes but it gives you all these great syle ideas, decorative ideas, do it your self projects and more. Basically people upload onto their boards pictures of things they like, say its a sweater from JCrew, and once they pin it, others can repin the picture onto their board for safe keeping. Its fantastic and now more and more people are finding out about it and I heard the other night there is even a waiting list to get on! Here are a few of my recent pins (out of my 4500 pins..eek)
Pinned Image
No need to explain lol
Pinned Image
A little Thinspiration as I call it...keeps me motivated to eat healthy, workout hard and finally lose the weight
Pinned Image
Ultimate Gial

Pinned Image
Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes- I made them first for father's day and they have been a hit ever since!

Pinned Image
How precious- I have a board called "Winter Wonderland" which is dedicated to all pictures taken in the snow

Pinned Image
It even gives you great fashion advice!

Pinned Image
Just beautiful


Enjoy!
xoxo Katelynn

No comments:

Post a Comment