Sunday, February 19, 2012

20 Questions

The other night I somehow got thinking about the game 20 questions. I could not tell you why but I was. It reminded me of being in high school on the first day of class when you have to introduce yourself to 

the person sitting next to you. 
Or even better, in my co-ed fraternity in college we had to do 'brother interviews' where you had to interview x amount of brothers and your fellow pledges and you had to make up 20 questions to ask. 
They could be anything from your name to what you want to be when you grow up to the most ridiculous thing you could think of. 
So I figured, what better way to let you know a little more about myself than play 20 Questions?! 
Hope you enjoy!

20questions.gif

1. What is your full name? Katelynn Jones (we will pass on the middle name lol)
2. Where are you from? Riverside, Connecticut
3. How many siblings do you have? One brother, Slater (14) and one sister, Shannon (19)
4. Do you have any pets? Yes! 2 adorable puppies- Shadow, black lab (9 months) and Bodie, golden retriever (2)
5. What is your dream car? 1964 1/2 Ford Mustang Convertible in Red with white interior and white top!
6. What is your favorite food? Hmmm..... does the whole dessert category count?! hahaha
7. Favorite Color? Considering I'm a lilly girl you would think it would be pink but its actually blue!
8. Where did you go to college? The University of Connecticut- Go Huskies! Class of 2011
9. If you could go to one place in the world, where would it be? Egypt- to see the pyramids
10. Favorite vacation spot? Either the Hamptons or Martha's Vineyard, its a toss up
11. What is your nationality? Kiss me I'm Irish 
12. What do you want to be when you grow up? A mommy :) 
13. Which do you prefer- planes, trains or automobiles? I LOVE cars, but planes are so cool! I want to learn how to fly so badly
14. What was your most memorable Christmas present? My golden retriever Scout when I was 10
15. Do you have a job? Yeppp- I have 2! Full time employee at Alliance Bernstein as a financial analyst (I made it to the big times) and part-time at Lilly Pulitzer!
16. What was the last vacation you went on? Costa Rica with the parents- it was amazing!
17. Cake or ice cream? Ice cream cake anyone? hahaha 
18. Dark or milk chocolate? I'll eat any of it as long as its chocolate lol
19. Favorite place to shop? Yes I work at Lilly Pulitzer, and yes I love her stuff but my answer has got to be JCew. Sorry Lilly :(
20. Interesting facts- My right leg is longer than my left by 1/2 inch and I have a fake tooth! I'm quite the mess 

No comments:

Post a Comment