Friday, February 17, 2012

Summer Styling in New England

I'm pretty sure its safe to say that summer clothes are by FAR the best. During the winter all I want to do is curl up in my yoga pants and a sweatshirt, but come summer time its hard to get me out of my JCrew
shorts and a white t-shirt. So when I think of classic New England style I tend to think of summer clothes...
Sperry Topsiders, JCrew shorts, polo shirts from Ralph Lauren or Vineyard Vines, Jack Rogers, Rainbows
and of course Lilly Pulitzer.
With all the spring and summer collections starting to hit stores I have picked out a few things I must have!


3" chino short
By far the best shorts out there- JCrew 3" chino shorts ($45)

Ricci Shift
For all you Lilly lovers out there! The Ricci Shift in Lilly's State of Mind ($188)

Embroidered Whale Dayboat Shorts
I'm totally a JCrew shorts kinda girl, but I MUST have these!
Vineyard Vines Embroidered Whale Dayboat shorts ($98)

The perfect polo shirt- Vineyard Vines Classic Polo ($65)

Knit tunic dress in stripe
If stripes don't scream New England style then I don't know what does!


The perfect shoe!

With so many to colors how can you choose just one?!
Jack Rogers Navajo Sandals ($105- ouch price increase!)


How can you say no to monogramming?!
Monogrammed Jack Rogers ($158)



No comments:

Post a Comment