Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Color Run

Yesterday as I was surfing the internet for running gear and a half marathon training schedule, I stumbled upon (no pun intented lol) something called The Color Run. I have seen pictures on pinterest recently of people in running clothes but splattered in neon paint. Well, I went on to their website to check it out and this is what I found...you basically end up looking like you went to Day Glow but you actually just ran a 5K!


According to the website, each kilometer of the race is associated with a different color powder that they throw on you. As you can see in the diagram above, you can choose to be in either the 'high color lane' or the 'low color lane' depending on how messy you want to look by the end. The website says you can even eat the stuff! I think I'll pass on that one...







The Color Run is comig to NYC August 25th and I already have friends talking about wanting to do it!
To check out more about The Color Run you can go to http://www.thecolorrun.com/ to find when its coming to a city near you :)

Enjoy!
xoxo, Katelynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment